Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried to mount drag radials (275-50 17s ) and racestar rims( 17x9.5 23.8 offset ) on my 2015 challenger sxt/rt 5.7 but they rub the upper swaybar ,another member told me today I need to change my end links to clear . I had no idea it was needed . how does it make the clearance needed ,and will it change the load on the swaybar? what do you all use and do to fix this issue . part numbers and supplier please . thanks miket

Reactions: APG1

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ,much appreciated

·
Registered
2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch, BMR susp., Belanger Headers, Lowered
500 Posts
i went with BMR ones. there adjustable front an rear.. so if i change the use.. like a track day.. street etc. i can make needed adjustment

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tried to mount drag radials (275-50 17s ) and racestar rims( 17x9.5 23.8 offset ) on my 2015 challenger sxt/rt 5.7 but they rub the upper swaybar ,another member told me today I need to change my end links to clear . I had no idea it was needed . how does it make the clearance needed ,and will it change the load on the swaybar? what do you all use and do to fix this issue . part numbers and supplier please . thanks miket
I ordered a new set of oems(just in case I booboo) and will cut and reweld the ones I have after looking at the issue in a more relaxed frame of mind it should be a easy fix . thanks all for the replies

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
Registered
2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch, BMR susp., Belanger Headers, Lowered
500 Posts
speedys garage did a good video of how to measure, cut an reweld the oem to fit drag rims. they will hit if you dont. be sure your checking with car on loaded on ground and lifted for the clearance

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, saw the video earlier. but thanks for the info. hope it will help someone down the road in the same boat .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts