Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was worth the wait. The cheap looking chrome plated fuel door has always been one of the few exterior pieces that bothered me about the car. The Drake fuel doors are solid quality pieces. I think the black helped finish off my Black and Silver theme. Very easy install. Excuse the low quality phone pics.

Attachments

·
Dash Cam Guy
2,277 Posts
Looks good on your car, but I hate that they put fake rivets on it. It's the sole reason I don't have one.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It was worth the wait. The cheap looking chrome plated fuel door has always been one of the few exterior pieces that bothered me about the car. The Drake fuel doors are solid quality pieces. I think the black helped finish off my Black and Silver theme. Very easy install. Excuse the low quality phone pics.
mine comes tomorrow! Got it off amazon for 196 shipped and delivered in 3 days.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Looks good. Santa brought me one this past Christmas.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Looks great!

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
mine comes tomorrow! Got it off amazon for 196 shipped and delivered in 3 days.
Yup, they are now off back order so readily available :):smileup:

·
Moparaholic
1,171 Posts
I made the change too and agree it looks so much better than the fugly stock door. High quality and super simple install. :rockon:

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
I ordered mind from you guys on 4/15/2014 its 5/4/2014 and no fuel door.
We have satin/black in stock, the last batch of black we got in had a load of quality issues. We shipped them back as they didn't meet our standards. I am sure some vendors would have shipped them as is, but if we wouldn't run them on our cars we don't expect our customers to accept them. They are supposed to have shipped us a new set of inventory that does not have any issues, we are awaiting delivery on them. For the previous few months Drake doors were on factory backorder and there was no inventory anywhere until recently. Yours should ship as soon as the good batch comes in.

·
Registered
389 Posts
We have satin/black in stock, the last batch of black we got in had a load of quality issues. We shipped them back as they didn't meet our standards. I am sure some vendors would have shipped them as is, but if we wouldn't run them on our cars we don't expect our customers to accept them. They are supposed to have shipped us a new set of inventory that does not have any issues, we are awaiting delivery on them. For the previous few months Drake doors were on factory backorder and there was no inventory anywhere until recently. Yours should ship as soon as the good batch comes in.
What defects were there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts