Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

First time poster. I've got a White 2013 SXT, and I thought I'd share some of my interior customizations...

First, the interior lighting. I replaced the dome lights with one red and one blue LED. This allows me to light the car red, blue, or chromatic purple. I also had a footwell LED kit hardwired in. The footwell LEDs can turn many more colors.
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG

I also switched out the stock shifter for a pistol grip.

IMG_0189.JPG

I also had a Pioneer touchscreen system put in, complete with DVD player. Here it is playing Furious 7.

IMG_0184.JPG

Trying to decide what to add next. Any suggestions?

-Vanisher13

·
Premium Member
11,989 Posts
Way above me on the technology stuff brother....very nice mods...
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Way above me on the technology stuff brother....very nice mods...
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us....
Thanks! Curious- is there rivalry or comradery with challengertalk? I tried to post a similar thread there but they won't let me post pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone,

First time poster. I've got a White 2013 SXT, and I thought I'd share some of my interior customizations...

First, the interior lighting. I replaced the dome lights with one red and one blue LED. This allows me to light the car red, blue, or chromatic purple. I also had a footwell LED kit hardwired in. The footwell LEDs can turn many more colors. View attachment 89088 View attachment 89089 View attachment 89090

I also switched out the stock shifter for a pistol grip.

View attachment 89092

I also had a Pioneer touchscreen system put in, complete with DVD player. Here it is playing Furious 7.

View attachment 89091

Trying to decide what to add next. Any suggestions?

-Vanisher13
Curios on how you install the footwell lights.. I have 2013 and I cant find a diagram to figure out which wires to use

1 - 9 of 9 Posts