Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met a bunch of folks from the Colorado Dodge Challengers Club including archGE. It was a good opportunity to see a bunch of Challengers all in one place. It was a great Easter theme, plenty of colors. I made some new friends too.

The KW H.A.S. springs made a huge difference in handling. The new Continental Extreme Contact Sports are very sticky tires and much better than the BF Goodrich I had last year. The Dynomax race bullets sounded wicked. I have about 1.70 degrees of negative camber, that helped too.

My time were just at good as last year however, I did not have to push the car nearly as hard. I probably could have knocked off at least 2 to 3 seconds if I wanted.

Now its time to get ready for some car shows.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice to hear about those springs getting track tested. Didn't get to drive mine much after I had them installed in March before I had to leave town. Sounds great Mike!

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Looks like a blast prior to the KW springs what were you running for springs?

Reactions: Bee Keeper 16

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
Good run and your car sounds great. Its really neat to see the vehicle inputs overlaid with the video.

Reactions: Bee Keeper 16

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice!Negative 1.7 is a good number if your easy on the brakes in the corners.
I forgot to mention I did a brake upgrade to Stop Tech. Very happy with those. And the DOT 4 was a plus.

Reactions: Lyle

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good run and your car sounds great. Its really neat to see the vehicle inputs overlaid with the video.
It's a lot of fun to put it all together.

Reactions: Lyle

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts