Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into getting electric cutouts for my 2012 challenger srt8 and this is my daily driver (except for winter time). i really like the way they sound when they are open, and the convience of being able to close them when you need to be quite such as leaving for work early in the morning. i will be opening and closing them several times per week once they are instaled.

ive read a several reviews and ive noticed a few people are having some issues with them, such as motors falling off, vibrations, not fully closing and causing a small exhaust leak, or only one of the two working and the other stuck open or closed, horrible customer service and not getting responses from vender for weeks at a time.

so i guess what my big question is which brand is the most reliable and has good customer service if there is a problem with how they work. thankyou in advance for your help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.