Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurst Floor Mat Kits include a 4-piece set of durable front and rear black carpet mats featuring an embroidered Hurst logo available with either a red or gold Hurst "H" accent. These mats are cut to an OEM fit with OEM-style attachment points and non-slide mat backing.

Part #6371010 (Gold accent)
Part #6370010 (Red accent)

Application:
2008-2016 Dodge Challenger

Features:
-Embroidered Traditional Hurst "H" Logo with Red or Gold Accent
-Durable Black Carpet
-Includes Front and Back Sets (4-pieces)
-OEM cut fit
-OEM-style attachment points
-Non-Slip Backing
-Made in the USA

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Very nice, but I like my Road Runner mats that I bought to protect my SRT ones.

Reactions: Hurst Performance

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Gotta have a set of the gold ones...any discounts running currently?

Reactions: Hurst Performance

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotta have a set of the gold ones...any discounts running currently?
We are running an instant rebate for the month of March. The promotion is only available through our customer service department. For details, or a quote on a set of Hurst floor mats, give us call at 707-544-4761.

·
Registered
471 Posts
We are running an instant rebate for the month of March. The promotion is only available through our customer service department. For details, or a quote on a set of Hurst floor mats, give us call at 707-544-4761.
Sorry a different topic but, I just bought my SRT w/6 speed and want to put a hurst pistol grip shifter on it, any discounts currently running on that?

Thanks and back to your regularly scheduled floor mat thread :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry a different topic but, I just bought my SRT w/6 speed and want to put a hurst pistol grip shifter on it, any discounts currently running on that? Thanks and back to your regularly scheduled floor mat thread :D
Haha. Thanks for asking. Give us a call at 707-544-4761 and tell the sales rep that you speak with that we sent you over from the forum. They should be able to offer you the best price available on our Billet Plus Pistol Grip shifter.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Reactions: expresscruiser
1 - 7 of 7 Posts