Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our next products is going to be modified engine covers, and we would like to hear your input! Our base is going to be the 2 piece covers found on the 6.4L. So far the only options we have seen are the stickers and 3D printed black ones. I have a couple questions below that relate to a couple ideas we've had at the shop. I do want to add that we are a fully operational machine shop, so there really isn't a limit to what we can do. We are focusing on the badge portion, not the complete cover.

Material - Sticker, Plastic, Aluminum

Mounting Style - 3M, Epoxy, Bolt On

Depth - Flat stock with text machined into it, Flat stock machined around text (text would be raised with 3D effect), laser etched

Color - Color matched base with text raised and billet, Black base with text color matched

If you have any ideas you may have, share them with us. Your feedback on our projects is the reason we joined the Z!

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Lets see something for the 5.7L Hemis, you're shooting yourself in the foot concentrating on the 6.4L, simply because there is a lot more 5.7s on the road out there.

Meaning more potential customers.

·
Vendor
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets see something for the 5.7L Hemis, you're shooting yourself in the foot concentrating on the 6.4L, simply because there is a lot more 5.7s on the road out there.

Meaning more potential customers.
Yes there are RyzRT! The engine covers will fit both the 5.7L and the 6.4L.

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Interesting!

I just went to your website, I really like one of your Carbon Fiber Hoods! :)

I will have to wait until Christmas though, or my wife will probably kill me!

Reactions: Khaos Motorsports
1 - 6 of 6 Posts