Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be next on my mod bug list along with my orange striping, can somebody that has them tell me the installation difficulty and/or steps they used?

Looks like it would be an easy install.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
These look like coil pack covers that just pop on in place of the OEM engine cover. Looks like they cover the coil packs and fuel rails... I like 'em!!!
If you ever took off your engine cover you see it mounts on ball studs (2 each side).
I'm guessing the covers you have in the pic just snap onto the ball studs on each side once you remove the OEM engine cover......probably a 15 minute mod including a ten minute beer break!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I looked Wyo-Hemi and I can't find them online. I even went to Steve White Mopar site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These look like coil pack covers that just pop on in place of the OEM engine cover. Looks like they cover the coil packs and fuel rails... I like 'em!!!
If you ever took off your engine cover you see it mounts on ball studs (2 each side).
I'm guessing the covers you have in the pic just snap onto the ball studs on each side once you remove the OEM engine cover......probably a 15 minute mod including a ten minute beer break!
If it is this easy then well hell, I will post pictures when I get them!

I looked Wyo-Hemi and I can't find them online. I even went to Steve White Mopar site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Here they are: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DODGE-CHALLENGER-CHARGER-ENGINE-COVER-VALVE-57L-345-HEMI-MOPAR-OEM-2-PCS-ORANGE-/390869138874

Thanks all

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
look exactly like the ones on my SRT, unless I'm missing something here??? Take off the oil fill cap and snap it into place...reinstall oil fill cap....seriously just that easy.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
There's more to making them work on the 5.7L than just snapping them on...nothing terrible but you need to do some modifying to make them fit. Use the search, there's at least one very long thread about using the 392 covers on the 5.7L

·
RWHP=463.3 RWTQ=456.1
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts