Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, for the first time, I entered my car in a show. It was put on by a local County Canine Unit. I was the only Modern Mopar entered and would have won first place, but....had to leave early. Anyway.....still got a lot of nice comments. Here are just a few pics. from the night.

The Viper is actually one of their's

Best part of the night is when the Canine Unit came out and put on a show!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,947 Posts
Two years and 2700 posts and you finally popped your car show cherry!?!?!

You should have been winning shows a long time ago girl! That beast is looking good!

Anyway - congrats on the almost win....

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,456 Posts
Looking Good! Come on, Folks! Let's give it up for Susie! :appl::appl::appl::appl:

·
More Than Just A Car
20,520 Posts
congrats Susie....I see some trophy's in your future with that car, hope you had fun while you were there.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Congrats, your have a nice ride. If you stay till the end the next time you enter a car show you will win.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Way to go. Your car is a beauty. You'll get plenty of trophies.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,405 Posts
Your black beauty looks sooooooooo great!!!!! Sorry you had to leave early. Really enjoyed those pics Susie. You must enter another show!!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,558 Posts
Way to go Susie, now go to some more shows and bring home the hardware.

·
Premium Member
18,429 Posts
Your car is looking very good Susie and is worthy of some hardware. :smileup: Next time stick around long enough to pick it up ! :D

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, you won! Thanks for the pics. The she-devil looks great!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! It was a LOT of fun. Considering this show was full of classics, I got my fair share of gawkers.

Yes, Theresa....I am no longer a car show virgin....we usually take our Classic cars to shows and cruises, but this time we took mine!

Yes, that was a '69 AMX next to me.....not original.....mild custom....very nice ride.

I had to leave early due to my work schedule.....definitely was tough pulling out knowing my trophy was sitting on the awards table!!!

Next time!!!!!!!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Hey congrats anyway cool AMX next to ya

,yea dont leave early with a car that looks like that, it will win more in the future

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Great pics and glad you had a good time in your first show! :smileup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Susie, Great pics of your great looking car!

I too am of the uninitiated car show wannabes! Hershey Market here in Parkesburg is having their very first car show this coming Sat. Aug. 23rd. As I am friends with the owners and they asked me specifically if I would bring my car, I'm thinking about entering. Maybe a good venue for losing my car show virginity! $2.00 to show & a FREE hand-made milkshake for all attendees sounds like a can't miss!

I don't see too many Challengers around here, so maybe you could bring that beauty, sit next to me and we'll blow the competition away!
Jerry

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Nice looking car Susie, don't worry, you will win your share of awards.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey congrats anyway cool AMX next to ya

,yea dont leave early with a car that looks like that, it will win more in the future
Thanks....next time I'll stick it out for sure!!

Great pics and glad you had a good time in your first show! :smileup:
Thanks John! I did have a great time!

Hey Susie, Great pics of your great looking car!

I too am of the uninitiated car show wannabes! Hershey Market here in Parkesburg is having their very first car show this coming Sat. Aug. 23rd. As I am friends with the owners and they asked me specifically if I would bring my car, I'm thinking about entering. Maybe a good venue for losing my car show virginity! $2.00 to show & a FREE hand-made milkshake for all attendees sounds like a can't miss!

I don't see too many Challengers around here, so maybe you could bring that beauty, sit next to me and we'll blow the competition away!
Jerry
We probably would blow the competition away Jerry! Part of my problem is I work 7 days a week....many hours in the Summer months, so getting time to go to shows is tough to do. Unfortunately, I am working next weekend so you'll have to carry the torch!!

Nice looking car Susie, don't worry, you will win your share of awards.
Thanks so much!!!:smileup:

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Those are some nice shots, its a shame the Phils can't get it together this year. They really need to fire Amaro. At least the Eagles have a legitimate chance!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts