Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
The MOPAR cat back is a BORLA S Type ( so I am told). I left the stock tips on. Sounds great
Yes that sounds pretty close to mine from what I can tell from a video doesn't do justice to the real thing. I love how mine sounds it never gets old. I have a lot of people complimenting me on how mean it sounds. You are correct sir the S Type is cat back exhaust with no resonators Borla PN #140306. I bought mine on amazon on special for $997.00 + $200 at a local muffler shop to install it. I thought about doing it myself but for $200 it was worth it to have it done professionally. Whenever I get on the expressway and floor it. I am always grinning but I wish I could hear it from the outside.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know you said you didn't want to here it. But just wanted to share I have straight pipes and they sound great and I love them!!!!! just sharing sorry.
Any videos or sound clips or your straight pipes? Was thinking of doing straight pipes with cut outs

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just went with cutouts below the cats for now. That sound alone is pretty damn crazy. Not sure if I even care to get the straight pipes now. Lol definitely need some headers and no cats

21 - 29 of 29 Posts