Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace the stock tips with quad tips. I have the rear resonators on the car and plan to keep them on. Does anyone know the size of the tips that will fit with the stock resonators? I want to buy them on my own from amazon or something rather buying from an exhaust shop.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I've looked into this little bit as well and didn't find anything short enough to not stick out the back like a sore thumb. I'm contemplating having the resonators moved back about an inch or two. I think that will help out a bit. I just need to find the tip I want first.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s a good idea.....having the resonators moved back....I already have bullets on pace of the mids and I don’t want it any louder......let me know what you end up doing. Car looks way better with quad tips....factory tips are a little lame

·
Registered
754 Posts
Agreed. The factory tips are quite boring. I did the mini bullets as well. I'll stop by the muffler shop during the week and see how much they'll charge to move the resonators back and install new quads. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything off the shelf that's going to make me happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts