Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a new 2020 Challenger. Most likely a Scat Pack.

I'm caught in between 2 colors. Frost Bite and F8 Green. I like both equally for different reasons.

I guess I'll leave it up to the Poll. Lol..

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,689 Posts
what poll ??

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,958 Posts
Just saw a Dodge Charger in the showroom in Rapid City in Frostbite. LOVED it! Beautiful!!!

Reactions: SFCR and TheZman13

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
F8 Green

·
Registered
2020 F8 Scat Pack 392 6 Speed Stick
129 Posts
Hi,

I just got my F8 2020 Scat Pack M6 in F8, originally wanted B5 but not available and Frostbite was close in the running

Here a few pictures to help you decide:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Green Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

Good luck with the decision both are sharp colors, F8 is a little polarizing either people love it or hate, gues it's a green thing....

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
954 Posts
Nice jmos. That is about how I would order mine if I were to get a "regular scat" instead of a 1320 or WB. I would get the auto though. I love the brass monkey wheels and the RT stripe too. I think F8 is my favorite color, but most likely won't get it as I have a green car now (guard Mustang). Of course it is a different shade altogether, which is more of a darker green/grey. Plus I've always wanted a dark red car like Octane or something like Sinamon Stick. I haven't actually seen a Frostbite in person, but I did like the look of B5 when I saw one, right after the red colors and possibly orange.

·
Registered
2020 F8 Scat Pack 392 6 Speed Stick
129 Posts
Hi again,

My wife wanted me to get Octane, which does look sharp, there was a 1320 at the dealership by my house a year or so ago. Depending upon how you plan to use the car a 1320 might be a good option if going with a automatic, personally perfer 3 pedals.

I have seen a few Frostbite Challengers, 1 a std body and a widebody both were sharp, the color is bright in the sunlight, but color looks almost like denim in overcast days, sharpe as well. F8 does something similar as it looks almost drab army green on a overcast day.

Good luck again with the decision,

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
954 Posts
I was just playing with the dodge build site. Octane, F8, Frostbite or Sinamon all look awesome with the brass monkey wheels and caramel interior. But when you add the dynamics package and adaptive damping, it comes out to about $800 more than the 1320 package. The 1320 is quicker and rarer, but I don't like the look of the wheels and all black interior as much. You can add the hood pins to it though. But for only 1.5k more, I could get a similarly equipped widebody...I want to do it but getting a house with a garage first would be the smart thing to do...but more than likely no PD rebate if I wait until Spring to get one...

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,689 Posts
I was just playing with the dodge build site. Octane, F8, Frostbite or Sinamon all look awesome with the brass monkey wheels and caramel interior. But when you add the dynamics package and adaptive damping, it comes out to about $800 more than the 1320 package. The 1320 is quicker and rarer, but I don't like the look of the wheels and all black interior as much. You can add the hood pins to it though. But for only 1.5k more, I could get a similarly equipped widebody...I want to do it but getting a house with a garage first would be the smart thing to do...but more than likely no PD rebate if I wait until Spring to get one...

Only ones I see you can get the sepia (caramel or peanut butter) colored interior on are Hellcat & above (also Laguna leather).....which means the adaptive suspension and the dynamics packages aren't needed.

What model are you looking at ???

or do you mean the two-tone seats......sort of caramel & black ?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Yeah, the Scat Pack has the two tone Alcantara seat option in caramel this year available with some exterior colors. I wish it had it on the doors like ruby red though or at least the inserts. I like the interior of the 50th models too, but not likely to find any more of those at least in a color I like with decent options.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts