Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,684 Posts
Congrats to you, Fairfield Dodge, and GYC! Who gets custody of Daren?

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark from Graveyard Carz also purchased a Plum Crazy 2014 Challenger Shaker from Steve at Fairfield. Maybe you'll see it on the show soon. :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,702 Posts
Amazing on that show how Mark is outfitting his shop with all the great equipment. Wonder how much was free for all the plugging he does?It is actually brilliant on his part the show will probably die in not too long and he will have all that great stuff.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm happy with the merging of Fairfield and Graveyard Carz. I hope both will profit and grow. I have always been treated with respect and had fair service at Fairfield. Any upgrades I do in the future will be done at their location. Thank you Steve, Chris, and Troy. Keep up the friendly service.
Burly Bob

·
Premium Member
18,487 Posts
John - try to convince the powers that be to open up a dealership in central NJ.
Congrats on the affiliation !

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
John - try to convince the powers that be to open up a dealership in central NJ.
Congrats on the affiliation !
Yea one in NY too!We need a Fairfield in NY!!
John how does that work aren't they on the other side of the country???:4-wavey:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Amazing on that show how Mark is outfitting his shop with all the great equipment. Wonder how much was free for all the plugging he does?It is actually brilliant on his part the show will probably die in not too long and he will have all that great stuff.
Boy the product placement in the last episode was non-stop and blatant as hell. They weren't even hiding it...closeups on logos for many seconds for no perceived reason.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just curious as to what this really means. I love the show and have it set to DVR every week, but they do nothing with modern cars, and only sell t-shirts and hats. Are they now going into the mod buisness? The only newer car I see on the show is the SRT Challenger that Mark drives. Let me know, as I'm very interested.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
My thoughts, too, Corbin! It is also good advertising for his "partners"!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
John, I watched the first two new episodes of Graveyard Cars and Mark definitely profiled his new Challenger in the show. Looked great! Thanks for posting the video!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts

Yeah...the show will probably die because they don't stick with just rebuilding cars. Too much BS'ing around. I had to stop watching cause it became too irritating to continue watching.

Its too bad cause those guys do outstanding work!!! Extremely talented.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts