Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
633 Posts
I’m currently running high 10’s in my 1320, I already have a good bit of weight off compared to a stock scatpack, I’m in the process of engine work, was just curious if anyone knew the actual record but seems like no one in here does
The only actual record is the one that got partially reset a week ago

Brittany went 3.623 to 1000’ in 2019

She up’d the mph record weekend before last to almost 339

There’s no tech traveling the country tearing 6.4’s apart inspecting them or putting the cars on a scale. There’s a 6.4 challenger at my local track (660’) (cuz that’s all ya need : ) that’s stock and goes 7.10 @ 97

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger 1320
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Dang I'd like to hear the mods you've done to reach that. I know the 1320s are going to be a bit faster but that's great.
As of right now headers, intake, throttle body, and full drag pack. Going to be cammed and on E soon and hoping to run low 10’s to high 9’s, I’m also going for records in my car though so willing to send it pretty hard

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger 1320
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The only actual record is the one that got partially reset a week ago

Brittany went 3.623 to 1000’ in 2019

She up’d the mph record weekend before last to almost 339

There’s no tech traveling the country tearing 6.4’s apart inspecting them or putting the cars on a scale. There’s a 6.4 challenger at my local track (660’) (cuz that’s all ya need : ) that’s stock and goes 7.10 @ 97
Whoever Brittany is is most definitely not doing that in an NA 6.4 hemi. And as far as the person you know at your track running a 7.10 I have already beaten that time in the 1/8th, I’m really shooting high for my car which is why I asked in this forum if anyone knew the record but I do appreciate your answers though!

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
633 Posts
You need a high stall converter

I have one for sale that hardly has any passes on it

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
633 Posts
10” converter from Paramount

You ever driven anything with a converter in it?

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
633 Posts
It will flash as high as 4000. Maybe 4200

Depends on how much power you make

·
Registered
6 Posts
It will flash as high as 4000. Maybe 4200

Depends on how much power you make
Oof that might be higher than I want to go. I don't want to impact drivabulity that much. It would launch like a monster but be a pain around town. I think I want something around 3200 maybe. I was thinking about trying to find the converter out if a 1320.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
633 Posts
That’s about what it flashed in my car. 32 or 3300. Drives like stock. You will hardly know it’s there

This is with stock converter:
Computer Personal computer Line Font Slope

And this with Paramount:
Computer Personal computer Rectangle Slope Font

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
633 Posts
That time slip is a crack up

You realize that with a 1.78 sixty you would have to run damn near 120 mph to get in the 6’s right?

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
633 Posts
I didn’t have to be there. Been doing this for a long time. It’s just physic’s man. Numbers. You can bend em a lil here and there as nothing is perfect but to run that slow to the sixty, and then haul ass to the 330’ (as the numbers show that whoever ran that did, if they really did, as in if the clocks didn’t screw up) and then to lift and only go 6.90 at 89 mph? Yeah ok…

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
171 Posts
If I recall, I think B. Mason (YouTube) had his stock(ish) 2016 SRT392 around the mid 11’s with a good Houston D.A.
View attachment 314452

View attachment 314454
timeslip didn’t print the 1 in front of the decimal on the 60 ft but was a 1.7 60 ft but there you go with my car with the number painted on to show it’s the same car
I looked at your time slip before I read at the bottom and thought that you RIPPED that 60' time and then read your response that it misprinted the 1 and it made a bit more sense then. If you're in the ten's now, you're haulin' the groceries! Nice job!

You Definitely didn't do that time in a street driven Hellcat! That's a Very Impressive time slip! Great reaction time and Very Good short time too (not too mention your E.T and your trap speed too)!

What kind of vehicle was that done in/on because that's RIPPIN'!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts