Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Fastest NA 1/4 Mile

5K views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  Jack44 
#1 ·
Been looking all over the internet and haven’t been able to find a definitive answer on this one since 2019 where a scatpack ran mid 10’s with cam and heads.

Just curious if anyone in here knows the current record for the fastest NA (no nitrous) 6.4 hemi currently, it is a goal I’m looking to compete with and want to know my competition to beat

#5 ·
Reactions: lukectruitt
#39 ·
View attachment 314452

View attachment 314454
timeslip didn’t print the 1 in front of the decimal on the 60 ft but was a 1.7 60 ft but there you go with my car with the number painted on to show it’s the same car
I looked at your time slip before I read at the bottom and thought that you RIPPED that 60' time and then read your response that it misprinted the 1 and it made a bit more sense then. If you're in the ten's now, you're haulin' the groceries! Nice job!

You Definitely didn't do that time in a street driven Hellcat! That's a Very Impressive time slip! Great reaction time and Very Good short time too (not too mention your E.T and your trap speed too)!

What kind of vehicle was that done in/on because that's RIPPIN'!

#9 ·
Not familiar with Cunningham's law? Just post your best time and proudly proclaim you have the fastest North American time for a 6.4 however you defined it. You actually might have more difficulty defining your criteria though. I imagine bone stock would be mid 12s and something considered somewhat stock but modified low 11s...

#13 ·
So you want times from people at different tracks other then your area in different climates different times a year and go accordingly?
Best to talk to people in your area in similar cars with Drag Racing each track in different location car has to be setup for its conditions,
Elevation, Humidity, Temp, Track etc., Time Slips say from Gainesville FL would not help someone in say Tennessee for instance.

It was a long time ago but when my Uncle had a Late Model each track setup was so different regardless, same with the Pro Street Camaro,
Same with the GNX and Regal Turbo T. If I ran same setup I used in St.Pete at Bradenton, or Lakeland for instance got my A** handed
to me by the guys who only setup and ran them tracks. Their Time Slips for instance would not help me say in Gainesville.
You adjust it at the Track or your not going anywhere with improvements. Trial and Error and big $$$$$$$$ with a lot of patience to dial it in.

Tires for Instance reacted different and as you know you dont plant that HP to the Asphalt you can be beaten by a slower car that can plant
more HP to the track. Just fact of Racing what works for your setup and location wort work well for everyone else.

#17 ·
Tough to be sure.

So many variables.

I ran my entirely stock other than wheels and tires '19 scat pack through the quarter at 11.72 this past season. I was pretty damn excited for that.

But there are so many ways to gain speed. Anderson composites sells carbon fibre body panels for challengers. I imagine if you had the cash you could cut hundreds of pounds from the car without it being obvious and gain a lot that way. That doesn't require any more power. But its very much not stock anymore.

It would be fun to see how much weight you could cut from the car without reducing daily drivability or the appearance of it being stock. Then do all the engine tweeking you can without adding nitrous or forced induction and see what you can do. All it takes is a pile of cash. A big big pile.

#32 ·
That’s about what it flashed in my car. 32 or 3300. Drives like stock. You will hardly know it’s there

This is with stock converter:
Computer Personal computer Line Font Slope

And this with Paramount:
Computer Personal computer Rectangle Slope Font

#35 ·
I didn’t have to be there. Been doing this for a long time. It’s just physic’s man. Numbers. You can bend em a lil here and there as nothing is perfect but to run that slow to the sixty, and then haul ass to the 330’ (as the numbers show that whoever ran that did, if they really did, as in if the clocks didn’t screw up) and then to lift and only go 6.90 at 89 mph? Yeah ok…

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood

Reactions: 1320Bandito
#42 ·
I have a trailer full of fun stuff. Lost one of my eyes in a accident 11 years ago and had some other set backs but hopefully before I’m 70 I’ll get back out there. No 1.0 sixty tho…

Nothing quicker than 1.15 : )

#43 ·
It's very difficult to compare due to vast differences in modifications and racing conditions. Dodge Garage 1320 Club is a list of varified result that may be helpful.

A few folks mentioned B Masons 11.38 run in his 2015 SRT. I used that as a gauge for seveal years finally besting it a few times in the past 1.5 years but comparisons are difficult. I had cattless down pipes, adjustable rear control arms,was tuned for pure MS-109 and made the run in +10 DA. IIRC, Brian ran stock cats, had aftermarket but non adjustable rear control arms, mixed race gas with pump gas and made his run in big negative DA (greater than -1000). So, how does one compare?

#46 · (Edited)
You could check Dodge Garage site for a list of all Challengers to find out times of stock N/A's...
I'm stock 2015 SRT...My best was 11.91...See below....Just D/R's...and it's listed...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.