Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is finally setting at the dealer having the final prep done. I am supposed to sign for her on the 23rd... Been a long wait, ordered her the first week in March. Saw her Friday right after they unloaded her from the transport, WELL worth the wait!!

Coolest part for me so far... my name on the sticker!

Attachments

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,516 Posts
Congratulations! Bet you can't wait to pick her up!

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Looks good, congratulations.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bet you can't wait to pick her up!
Brother, you ain't lying, it has been a long wait. I got tired at one point and canceled the order. Good thing the dealer didn't listen to me this time, changed my mind about 10 days after I canceled, he told me "I had a feeling, so I left it be". Seeing her in person was entirely different than only seeing pictures, the advertisements do not do this car justice. Was told it is currently the only one in the state, kinda find that hard to believe but I have certainly not seen one on the road around here or within 100 miles. I am guessing there is probably a few up around Louisville or Owensboro, I just can't imagine it being the only one in the entire state... Would be cool, but I think the dealer is stretching it a bit on that one.

Judging by my number, they will make the total 2000 or be really close. Don't know if they have all already been ordered yet or not. If not, I would say they won't sell too many more of them with the release of the 2015 Shaker 6.4L.

Going to go ahead and put Stage 3 on her, I already ordered the Flowmaster Cat back system like I have on my current '13 R/T, just going to bypass Stage 1 since most of it is useless to the Shaker.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Congrats. You'll be sitting behind the wheel before you know it!!

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Wow

WOW, what a beauty!!! I am green with envy!

Seriously, congrats to a very nice car :smileup:

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, I am heading to pick her up in about an hour. On a serious twist... the wife looked at her and said she was going to get better at driving a stick, she wants my Shaker... Clearing the way for my Hellcat :O)

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
Great

Thanks everyone, I am heading to pick her up in about an hour. On a serious twist... the wife looked at her and said she was going to get better at driving a stick, she wants my Shaker... Clearing the way for my Hellcat :O)
Congrats to nice car AND a perfect wife :smileup:.
My own wife just loves to drive my Challenger. Maby i should get rid of the old SAAB she is driving and plan for a new R/T for me?

Got to have some dreams.......

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congrats. You'll be sitting behind the wheel before you know it!!
I love that black strip you got on that yellow Challenger , not to much but yet you know its there . Beautiful ! Beautiful car . Could you please tell me where you got it ? Thanks . BooBoo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts