Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Shaker was built last week, supposed to go into shipping this week. I was hoping for about a week more, however, I checked the door sticker on my current "trade" 13 and she was built 13 Jan, I took delivery 19 Feb. So it looks like about a month to get her from the factory to me.

I opted for Orange with a 6sp and am waiting on the SCAT packages to fully release. I keep checking MOPAR Performance and they are showing pricing and availability coming soon... Still showing the prices Dodge released last month.

And as everyone else, my dealer knows jack about the SCAT packs, except what I pointed them to on the web. HOWEVER, I have located a dealer that is closer to me that told me up front, SCAT pack or off the shelf somewhere else, if they install it, my warranty is still in tact. So I am weighing on which way to go, I know the SCAT pack will mean more later on just because it is considered a "factory" mod.

·
Registered
110 Posts
congrats hope you enjoy the car its a nice one love it even more than my 13 R/T classic this thing just has more aggressiveness to it IMO... Congrats again...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts