21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
22,922 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
852 Posts
How are you liking it so far? There was one left about like it in octane in which they were showing about a 6k discounts, but last time I checked it looked like it was back up to MSRP pricing. Strange, seems like they would want to get rid of it at this point and it probably has a fair amount of test driving miles on it too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm beyond happy. I just bought a new, 2020 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody. It's one of the 50th Anniversary Commemorative models. This is my first Challenger. It's so much fun to drive.
I love that blue although I’m not a fan of that SXT style hood..just reminds me of a V6 every time I see them,but I’ve always been of the thought that each model should have its own hood...either way love ya car ..

·
Registered
2021 SXT Octane Red/ Ruby Red & Black
29 Posts
I love that blue although I’m not a fan of that SXT style hood..just reminds me of a V6 every time I see them,but I’ve always been of the thought that each model should have its own hood...either way love ya car ..
That's funny considering the SXT hood style is reminiscent of the original 1970 hood that was on slant 6's and V8's.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Lucky you - very nice! Welcome!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,659 Posts
That's funny considering the SXT hood style is reminiscent of the original 1970 hood that was on slant 6's and V8's.
For the record, the standard hood on non performance models

Reactions: Gnx1234

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,659 Posts
I stand corrected, so does that mean the SXT hood is actually an RT hood? 😁
Nope , it is a Challenger hood, from 2009 to 2014 all Models had the same hood with the exception of special editions. 6cyl, R/T and SRT all shared the same hood. Now it is anything goes.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! Glad you joined and hope that you enjoy the site!

·
Registered
2010 RT 5.7 MT
10 Posts
I'm beyond happy. I just bought a new, 2020 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody. It's one of the 50th Anniversary Commemorative models. This is my first Challenger. It's so much fun to drive.
That is amazing. What a beautiful deep blue.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts