Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have bought a Challenger SRT8, I have been waiting on this since I was 13 when the Challenger came out in 08. Grew up around mopars and now I have my own! I purchased a 2010 Challenger SRT8 6 speed in torred red. Its a stripe delete SRT8 and has about 21k miles on it! Here on some dealer photos from when I got it, will get some better pics once I get some nicer weather! I also might be the youngest SRT8 owner here, im currently 19 turning 20 in may haha. First mod will be a SLP loudmouth exhaust!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi,Challengerfan392 ; Congrats on your new ride!! ; Please respect the horsepower you just purchased!!! E N J O Y your Life & Good Luck to you in the Future!! DOUG

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,761 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats on the car. :smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Congratulations on getting your Challenger!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
BEAUTIFUL RIDE!! Enjoy that beast!:smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,485 Posts
That is a beautiful ride, congratulations!! You are a lucky young man, be careful with all that power!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Congrats! That's a great looking SRT, be careful and enjoy all the power :smileup:

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
I finally have bought a Challenger SRT8, I have been waiting on this since I was 13 when the Challenger came out in 08. Grew up around mopars and now I have my own! I purchased a 2010 Challenger SRT8 6 speed in torred red. Its a stripe delete SRT8 and has about 21k miles on it! Here on some dealer photos from when I got it, will get some better pics once I get some nicer weather! I also might be the youngest SRT8 owner here, im currently 19 turning 20 in may haha. First mod will be a SLP loudmouth exhaust!

First mod should be a catch can.....then get the exhaust. Great looking car! Congrats.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, Fl. Great to have you here. Congrats on your new ride! Be sure to check out the threads on an upcoming event called 2014 Meet in the Mountains. Takes place in Gatlinburg, TN in June 6-9. its a great time. Especially for first time owner like yourself. Includes car show, optional drag racing and autocross. Hope to see you there!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and in joining an exclusive fraternity of like minded owners!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful car! Have fun, but most importantly, be safe!

·
Read Only
760 Posts
Awesome car. Respect it. Care for it.

Be careful, the cops will love you lol!!! Young person in a quick sporty red car!!! lol!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts