Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after about 6 yrs of wanting one and lurking on the site, I finally got a Jazz Blue R/T Classic 6sp Hemi and I could not be more excited! Pics to follow as I was only able to sneak away from work long enough to sign the papers.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Congrats! Just take pics of the papers! Just kidding :hah:

Looking forward to see that sweet Jazz Blue :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
CONGRATS on your new Challenger!!! ENJOY your ride!!!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,702 Posts
Congrats on the new Challenger.

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
Welcome to the club! Enjoy.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Wow, I waited 25 years. I was so sad when I sold my 1970 in the early 80's. Congrats !

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,684 Posts
Congrats! Well worth waiting for!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Congrats man! The car looks sharp, love those rims! The 6 speed is a blast to drive too!

You've been after one of those cars since you were 16 years old then! Haha! I first saw the concept car in 2006 and wanted one as soon as they came out but had to wait a little longer. Finally picked mine up at the end of 2010, so think it was a 2-3 year wait for me.

Post up some more pics if you can. I'm sure you'll be on here asking about catch cans, headers, exhaust, cold air intakes, tuners, shifters, tires, wheels, hoods, and everything else you can buy for these cars in due time haha!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats man! The car looks sharp, love those rims! The 6 speed is a blast to drive too!

You've been after one of those cars since you were 16 years old then! Haha! I first saw the concept car in 2006 and wanted one as soon as they came out but had to wait a little longer. Finally picked mine up at the end of 2010, so think it was a 2-3 year wait for me.

Post up some more pics if you can. I'm sure you'll be on here asking about catch cans, headers, exhaust, cold air intakes, tuners, shifters, tires, wheels, hoods, and everything else you can buy for these cars in due time haha!
I am sure I will. . . Being on here so long and having traded my charger I have seen so many threads about different things. . . and I already have a few mods in mind. . . Don't you just hate it when the mod bug bites before you buy the dang car!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright grabbed the camera after a short cruise! I love this car! I also tried to get some better pictures. . . Its cool, this car looks kinda blue, kinda black, and kinda purple. . . I got the best of three worlds! Plus the R/T stitching in the seat is pretty sweet too!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Super sweet ride! Gotta love that Jazz Blue!! :smileup:

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Alright grabbed the camera after a short cruise! I love this car! I also tried to get some better pictures. . . Its cool, this car looks kinda blue, kinda black, and kinda purple. . . I got the best of three worlds! Plus the R/T stitching in the seat is pretty sweet too!
Looks great! Love that color...came along just a little too late or I woulda had it. I think it's a slightly brighter blackberry and shows it's blue side a good bit better. :smileup:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Great Choice, congrats! Some splash guards will protect that awesome paint.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Congratulations, beautiful ride! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts