Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods that I have now completed:
Diode Dynamic's RGBW DRL's
Footwell LED's
Shaker LED
Puddle Lights (Mr. Kustom)
Trunk Light (used additional puddle light)
Beverage holders

The DD, Shaker, and footwell LED's are controlled using an Arduino via bluetooth on an Android phone. This gives me complete control over how the lights are configured. Videos explaining the configuration and showing their operation can be found here:

Here are the other items:
Automotive exterior Auto part Space
Purple Technology Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part
Vehicle door Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Purple Vehicle
Trunk Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive design

Happy Modding!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,846 Posts
NICE!!!!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Cool stuff!

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
I really like your headlights !!

Reactions: trudyc

·
Registered
76 Posts
awesome mods.. do they offer anyother projections for the puddle lights, i have the puddle lights already on the unit but want to replace with the LED inserts and maybe have them project CHALLENGER or something of the sort. thanks in advanced!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome mods.. do they offer anyother projections for the puddle lights, i have the puddle lights already on the unit but want to replace with the LED inserts and maybe have them project CHALLENGER or something of the sort. thanks in advanced!!
I purchased my puddle lights from http://mrkustom.com. These puddle lights do not replace your existing ones, they are installed in a new hole that you must drill into your door panel. It really is not all the difficult and there is plenty of room to place them, just take your time. They have many differnet logos and text, I believe "Challenger" is one of them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I purchased my puddle lights from http://mrkustom.com. These puddle lights do not replace your existing ones, they are installed in a new hole that you must drill into your door panel. It really is not all the difficult and there is plenty of room to place them, just take your time. They have many differnet logos and text, I believe "Challenger" is one of them.

so would i disconnect the original puddle lights and use that for power on these?

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
You have a great skill set. The lights look outstanding.

Reactions: Scr1ptW1zard

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat 8 Speed
1,617 Posts
Going to be ordering a set of those puddle lights from Mr Kustom either today or tomorrow.

I saw them a few weeks ago and been nagging my wife to order them for me, since she wont I will!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts