Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who follow us on facebook, and the other Z family boards you may know about this already, for those of you that do not check it out!

As promised here are the pics of it coming out of the box and getting installed, you will have to excuse my lack of other parts on the ride, (additionally I think I like it better without the Hemi cover so half shafts are next and some Billet Dress up I think;)...) as I was pretty much waiting to decide what CAI I was going with so I could get the theme going, have a pretty good idea now so hopefully will have a lot more done by time Gatty rolls around. Additionally if you all would like to see this into production we have to work up some attention to it as the demand has to be there to take it to the masses, however I have a feeling that will not take long, lets get this going I will talk to Chris(LMI) about a price point and see what he thinks once there is some more interest (I am hoping next week to be talking to them about it so spread the work everyone!) Hopefully we can duplicate this on any LMI intake available will get more info soon and report back.

Thanks
Jeremiah

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
I thought Bully's already offered this LMI CAI?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought Bully's already offered this LMI CAI?
we do offer the full LMI line, however this is a brand new thing we had him do for us and we are hoping to get enough attraction or want for it that he will do it for the masses.

Right now you can only get it in Carbon Fiber which is your normal black/grey look, using this new material that is carbon fiber/kevlar it allow for colors to be introduced into it without sacrificing quality, so now you have the options for black/red black/blue black/yellow etc etc pretty much whatever color kevlar comes in.

It is not produced for the masses yet, but with enough attraction to this new idea hopefully we can soon be able to offer it to everyone :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts