Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im about to go get my exhaust done ill post pics when I get back ... this is what is getting done magnaflow 14 mufflers in place of the reso. and muffler delete. im going to do a before and after sound clip in side at 60mph ....

·
Registered
640 Posts
Look forward to hearing the clip. Haven't heard that particular set up yet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well here is what it looks like the drone is only noticeable at 62-65ish with the eco. on when I turn it off nothing .. wish it woulda been a lil louder but I drive a lot of hwy miles so I guess I get what I can get ....cant complain.. for $250 ok here is what was did muffler delete, reso. delete and mf. in stalled there with factory tips

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also I gotta throw this out there .. I have had the car under a month and running this is so much diff. from my 12' express I had lol so Ima brag about this finally got under 5.0 on my 0-60 its all stock and now just the exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
and in trying to figure out how to get the video on here and edited in few days
Load it to youtube and then click on the insert link button (globe chain thingy), then copy the youtube url in it and the video will be loaded here!

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
Awesome. Patiently waiting for the video clip.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Sounds real nice, I actually left the stock rear resonators and deleted the mufflers. Sounds a little louder then yours with no drone. I think having the mufflers or resonators at the rear of the car eliminates the drone. Enjoy the new sound, it certainly changes the feel of the car.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Sounds good.....huge improvement over stock...it'll get deeper with time.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Sounds good, give the mufflers a few hundred miles to break in they will get louder.. They are packed with fiberglass and as it heats and cools it breaks down a little making it louder..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.