Dodge Challenger Forum banner

First Mod on my new Scat Pack

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Mysty1 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

This is my first mod on my 3 month old Scat Pack. I've got a couple more planned, but this is my first. Thinking about doing the 50 cent mod (lime colored welting) not sure on that one yet though.

I purchased these custom Lloyd's mats and very happy with the quality. These mats will never see snow or rain on them. Thought about Scat Pack or bee logo. Since the car did not come with the bee logo on them when I ordered. My dealer said they would sell them to me at retail when available. So, I went with the old school Challenger script in matching lime thread.

Make it a great day!! Is it spring yet? I was just sitting in my car and making engine noises like a 5 year old. Nerd alert!!! :Racing::Racing:
Sorry wrong area!!! Someone mind moving this to the other interior mod area? Don't kill the FNG!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice Touch! Start listing your mods in your Signature, pretty soon you won't have any room, like me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.