Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I come from a long line of mechanics and auto enthusiasts, but this is my first Mopar. In my opinion, it's the last true muscle car. I was fortunate enough to save for a 2020 Widebody Scat Pack 6 Speed in Indigo Blue. The specific build I wanted was in Atlanta, so my wife and I flew down to Atlanta to get it right off the showroom floor! We made great memories driving it home to Delaware. I've had it for 4 months and 2200 miles. Since then I've already had a leaking seam at the top of the radiator (warranty replaced for free), and now I hear clicking in the front end on turns. I read some forums and plan to check the hub mating surface/lug nuts/brake disc bolts. I'm not a fan of dealers/other people touching my cars 馃槵 I look forward to learning about Mopars and who knows, maybe it will turn me! In the meantime, Shredder and I are happy to join my first ever forum! (Yes, I took the yellow shipping guard off even though I kind of liked it)
IMG_0719.JPG

What's Old is New Again!
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Premium Member
welcome from ny

Registered
Stunning Color for such a Nice looking Ride! Just my 2 cents, but anything that may feel like it's warranty related check with the Dealership first. Weird noises can be a precursor to something bigger.
Welcome from Canton, OH!
Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

Premium Member
welcome from south florida. congrats on your widebody. beautiful color

Premium Member
figured with a forum name like shredder you would have gotten the lime green widebody with a set of ninja turtles in the trunk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts