Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from NE Ohio. Any Challenger gurus around Wooster? Have owned a lot of Mopar products over the years. Bought 2020 Scat Pack 6.4 in the SinStick orange color. Looked online alot. Drove a Hellcat the day before. Great fun and rush. But a little scary, too. Was looking for onewell optioned. Thought the one I bought had the adjustable suspension. It doesn't. Can't believe I missed it. Saved several Window Stickers as I looked at them online but put wrong location on this one. Grrrr.... The Hellcat actually rode better. Scat Pack not as good by far. Solid and love it. Drove home 300 mi in the dark and didn't take time to check out every button and setting. Has major back surgery year ago and need to go back in after first of year. I know it's meant to be stiff but didn't think this stiff. Wasn't able to get out on highway due to holiday traffic and streets around dealership were rough. Going slow it didn't seem too bad figuring I'd check settings later. My question is: can I change springs at some point in the future? The gas mileage was great! Much better than what I've read. 27.5. Didnt baby it but not flogged either. So with that in mind, thought it would make a nice road tripper. Love the power. Not into racing or melting tires. Is it even possible to change springs etc. Any insight would be appreciated. TIA
Keith
Shaker pkg. All options except Adj S
Trip computer Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Tachometer
usp or Nav

Trip computer Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Tachometer

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

Reactions: McDigger

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
272 Posts
That's impressive mpg figure!!!
Many happy miles :)

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats on your new ride. as for how stiff the car rides on the stock suspension, i actually think it is on the soft side. but, i do not want to divert on this post. welcome to the family

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,455 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well done my SP Shaker friend 😎.

I bought mine 700 mile from home (Ft. Wayne, IN) and had a night time drive back to Iowa. I did get to try the Adaptive Cruise Control, did you use it?

You shouldn't have any problem getting the spring rate mod you want.

Welcome from Iowa...........and I love Sinamon Stick!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I bought mine 700 mile from home (Ft. Wayne, IN) and had a night time drive back to Iowa. I did get to try the Adaptive Cruise Control, did you use it?

Yes. ACC. Use it all the time on my Grand Cherokee Summit. Hard to be without. Also has a couple packages. Tint is too dark for my liking. Has the sparkling stars treatment to headliner too. Lol Guess that's $3k aftermarket.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

·
Registered
138 Posts
love it , but those windows do look super dark....that would guarantee you a ticket around here,as for the springs, you can certanly change them out you may wish to contact luke with steve white motors he has tons of experience with these cars and would know what fits and works,beats the hell out of guessing

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
love it , but those windows do look super dark....that would guarantee you a ticket around here,as for the springs, you can certanly change them out you may wish to contact luke with steve white motors he has tons of experience with these cars and would know what fits and works,beats the hell out of guessing
Yes, the tint has to go. Springs will be next year. Thanks!
Alright, I said it..........."yellow splitter guards (for pictures) are nauseating". No disrespect intended.
I don't care for the front splitter at all. They made a smaller one years ago that looked nicer. Imo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts