Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome beast, wish I could afford one. Looking forward to some great discussions on these great machines!

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Awesome beast, wish I could afford one. Looking forward to some great discussions on these great machines!
I'm looking forward to these getting into the hands of a few members and seeing what they can do with them at the track. :smileup: Exciting times in the muscle car world right now that's for sure.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm saving right now, hope when the price comes out I can fit it into my budget. Has anyone heard any news about what it might cost? I want to make one my daily driver!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wonder how the 2 key fob deal is going to work. If you have both of them with you, how does the car know which one you want to use? Anyone care to guess?

·
Premium Member
21,637 Posts
I wonder how the 2 key fob deal is going to work. If you have both of them with you, how does the car know which one you want to use? Anyone care to guess?
I'm sure it will be similar to the Boss 302 2 fob package.

Boss 302 can purchase an optional TracKey package A standard black key and with the red key the car detects a different RFID chip in the fob and loads a secondary, track-specific engine tune, tweaking 200 ECM parameters to boost everything from throttle response to engine braking.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm looking forward to these getting into the hands of a few members and seeing what they can do with them at the track. :smileup: Exciting times in the muscle car world right now that's for sure.
I agree,, I was excited at the possibilities to at first,, and the price being set as $60,970 makes it reasonable.. So I did the math,,, production possible limited to 1200 units and 2400 dealers and the article said to start TALKING to your Dealer NOW.

$80k??? $90k???? They will be in a Garage and you will never see them.

Mod possibilities would be limited because change to their programming will be impossible. Traction control??? 8 speed transmission. Regular tires,, turns a 10.8 sec Grease Monkey with no spin off line. Does it go into LIMP MODE every time you do a burn out??? or can't you do one..

I hope I don't sound silly but,, We have History,,, It is still Fiat and Dodge.

I bet I wouldn't be able to afford it,, or justify it. Am I wrong????:4-dontknow:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,430 Posts
Jed, me too!!!!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I just noticed you have the Pearl Coat as well. Me to,, $350 extra, Deep Water Blue Pearl Coat. There really is a difference from our base color. Even touch up has different part number. People love this color Pretty,,, is what they all say. bikers,,, girls,,, men,,, women,,, old,,,, young...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Roost...welcome to a very good forum.

I sure these "Purgatory Kittens" start showing up. I can't wait to see one on the street, and hear it scream!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts