Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger RT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had many cars in my 42 years.

None of them had any actual "go" to them and I never felt compelled to join an online forum for them.

Well all that changed on Friday when I went to the dealership to get a new Ram 2500 for my new business and, well, I figured it was time to get myself a nice car finally.

Drove an SXT with a gorgeous interior and was all set to get it. The gas mileage was so appealing and the interior was gorgeous. Coming from a Ford Focus wagon the bar was set pretty low for performance so I enjoyed the test ride.

Luckily my good friend was with me and convinced me (with some good ol fashioned ball-breaking) to test drive the Hemi that was parked next to it. That engine, with a manual transmission, was impossible to pass up.

So here I am, enjoying this car and now suddenly hooked on Challengers in general. I do plan on learning as much about this car as possible, and I would like to put some money into it and improve upon its current abilities.

Is it normal to already be thinking I should have gotten a Hellcat? lol

It's nice to finally own some things to invest some time and energy into as a distraction from the insane hours i work.

Now to find a Ram/Cummins forum lol

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,222 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

Reactions: thabeastmaster

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Welcome! I’m sure you’ve already discovered, if you have to drive, ain’t it great to have something that is fun?!

·
What's Old is New Again!
37,848 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Welcome from So Cal

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,738 Posts
welcome from ny

Reactions: thabeastmaster
1 - 20 of 27 Posts