Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Joseph R From Portland Oregon

I'll try and get some pictures up later but I just got an 08 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8. It's fairly stock from what I can tell.
Looks like previous owner added an aftermarket cold air intake.
I myself will probably keep it mostly stock, except for a few bolt-ons
Additions that I plan on doing
1. Remote start with Carlink add-on (already purchased, will install this weekend)
2. Halo light conversion (headlights and fog lights (retro-fit), there is a place here locally that does them. I've found some places online that have them but I figure if do it locally I will have easier tech assistance if needed, they seem to have a pretty good rep in town.
3. Shaker hood conversion hit
4. Sequential taillights
4. I was thinking about upgrading the stock Stereo Head unit to the RHR to get Bluetooth audio. I found an adapter that works perfectly, so this one goes to the bottom of the list

Thank you!!!
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,011 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,048 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,397 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
8,929 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Illinois!.....So, you're going to keep it mostly stock.?!.......:p:p:p:p...What? The starter solenoid? ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! Nice to have another '08 join the ranks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats and Welcome from Illinois!.....So, you're going to keep it mostly stock.?!.......:p:p:p:p...What? The starter solenoid? ;)
Lol, well the more and more I read the longer my list gets.
I guess by mostly "stock" I really meant overall exterior look....at least that's what I'm telling myself....

Now back to more reading to see what else I add to my upgrade list....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Howdy. I'm in Salem. Just got mine too. Enjoy!!

Hello Everyone,

Joseph R From Portland Oregon

I'll try and get some pictures up later but I just got an 08 Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8. It's fairly stock from what I can tell.
Looks like previous owner added an aftermarket cold air intake.
I myself will probably keep it mostly stock, except for a few bolt-ons
Additions that I plan on doing
1. Remote start with Carlink add-on (already purchased, will install this weekend)
2. Halo light conversion (headlights and fog lights (retro-fit), there is a place here locally that does them. I've found some places online that have them but I figure if do it locally I will have easier tech assistance if needed, they seem to have a pretty good rep in town.
3. Shaker hood conversion hit
4. Sequential taillights
4. I was thinking about upgrading the stock Stereo Head unit to the RHR to get Bluetooth audio. I found an adapter that works perfectly, so this one goes to the bottom of the list

Thank you!!!
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, Have fun.

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix!

·
Registered