Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's my first time moding my car
(SXT 2014) the first thing I want to do is to get a better exhaust. Im the kind of guy that doesn't like too much raspyness on my exhaust. I've been looking around and I think deleting my rear mufflers is a good place to start. Any recommendations?
I've already looked into a mid muffler delete and I think it's too raspy, I care more about tone and volume

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,858 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Reactions: Houston FTT

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Welcome from the great Republic of Texas.
I would recommend you search the forum. Modifying the exhaust is probably the #1 discussed topic.
I don't know much about the v6.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,713 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Illinois! Luckily, we do have a special section dedicated to the 3.6 V6 exhaust mods. When you have a chance browse throught it by clicking here and you can see what others have found so that you can hopefully narrow down a plan of action with your exhaust mods.:)(y)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Northeast Illinois! Luckily, we do have a special section dedicated to the 3.6 V6 exhaust mods. When you have a chance browse throught it by clicking here and you can see what others have found so that you can hopefully narrow down a plan of action with your exhaust mods.:)(y)
Thanks for the link man, I'll check it out for sure

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,591 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us... I would go to U Tube and listen to sound clips from the different vendors.

Reactions: VIXFIX

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
22,905 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
welcome from south florida. if any mufflers are to be deleted, I think the mids are the way to go. but, please do check out the 3.6 section like everybody mentioned

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,217 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,383 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts