Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot the feeling of washing your car for the first time.
It's a great feeling, at the same time I was nervous that I would find some imperfections. Luckily I haven't found any. Got all that ugly pollen off and boy
the color is amazing. Has a crazy amount of metal flak. One thing my wife noticed immediately was the passenger seat is much higher, she always complained it was to low. So that's a plus. Just finished putting the 100th anniversary emblem on the rear spoiler. I really think it should have been put there from the factory. $60 dollars from the dealer, someone is making a lot of money on our passion for these cars. :smileup:

image.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Agreed......I'll never get tired of seeing pictures of that High Octane Red!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,485 Posts
That is such an amazing color! Wishing you many more fun washes! Only Challenger owners look forward to washing their cars!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, beautiful car! Looks like you did a great job on it. :)

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Sharp car, that color looks great.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Recently got to see that red couple weeks ago in direct full sun and that paint is radical. I was impressed. I have the brilliant black and love the way sun does it too. The one I seen was also anniversary edition, same color, one fine car you have there.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
Did you hear whispers? If you wash it, it will SHINE!

Next whisper will be, Go the distance. Clay the paint!

Even though it's a new car, many new vehicles still pick up a lot of airborne contaminants during transport, mainly rail dust. Check the smoothness of your paint (many people like to put a plastic baggie over their hand). If your hand drags across it rather than glides, you may want to give it a good claying. :smileup:

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
That is a very sharp color to see up close and these cars truly are a pleasure to wash! I agree with you on the making a lot of money on our passion especially on the small items.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts