Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
That is an amazing looking 5 year old!! The kid is aging well!! Congrats, and I wish you another good 5 years!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Congrats! Looks great, and still will look great in another 5 years I am sure. I'm coming up on five years myself and I love it more than I did the day I picked it up. Great cars, no doubt.

·
12,989 Posts
Congratulations Art,Time flies when your when your having fun, i hope you have many more happy years!! nice pictures too, your car looks great

·
Registered
85 Posts
June marks 5 years here also, and I plan on keeping it so Grandkids can fight over it, 20 years from now!

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Looks has good......no...make that better..than the day she came home with ya Art!! That by itself says allot. Happy anniversary my friend.:smileup::wavey:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,571 Posts
Congrats on 5 years, the car still looks brand new, keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Happy 5 Year Anniversary!!! You sure it's been 5 years???? That car looks way to good!!!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Congrats Art ! Time sure flies !

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
congrats Art!!!! seems like only yesterday doesn"t it....well here is to your 5 th and looking forward to the 2nd anniversary of this fine day!! :smileup:....many happy and safe miles. :)

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Art, I just saw a Hemi Orange SXT as I left the gym today. The thing looked beat to hell, like it hadn't been washed in months. I don't know who owned it, but it was shoehorned into a tight parking space between two other cars, a space I would have passed over had I been in my R/T.

What you show with your 5 year old R/T is something we all share on this site. Pride of ownership. Our Challengers are much more than simple transportation conveyances. They're an extension of ourselves, who we are, and what we are about. Thanks for posting an excellent example of what it means to be a car guy! :smileup:

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Happy anniversary! My own five year mark happens this August and yes, time does fly!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Congratulations on 5 Great Years, Art! Gotta give ya :rep:

Many More!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
Now that it is your five year anniversary, you will have to take her on a trip out to the wild west and cruise those open roads!!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
Art, there are three counties in the Nebraska Sandhills that only have ONE town in each county! You can check your atlas and see. Also, we aren't talking about big towns. Each one of those towns has under 500 people! Now that is some open road cruising for your beautiful car!!

·
Premium Member
18,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and well wishes. Owning this car and being here has made playing the back nine a lot more fun ! :smileup:

PS - Betty, I appreciate the invite. I figure next year when me and Alan come out to help you do some branding and enjoy those special meatballs, I'll be ready for some serious crusin' !

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Congrats Art on your 5th year here. :smileup:

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
Well done Art!

Reactions: MIDNITE RT
1 - 20 of 31 Posts