Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looking to score a great deal on great performance? Flowmaster is now offering clearance specials on parts that you enjoy at a price that you will love. Take a second and check out our selection of items currently listed and see what we have available for your ride today.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Why bother? A memeber on here named Jazz Blue SP 392 said it doesn't matter if you add a catback or change muffler because it doesn't increase the horsepower.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
OK - sorry for the previous post. It was sarcasm and I was trying to prove a point and hoping someone from Flowmaster would provide some horsepower gain numbers with their systems installed. Another member claims there is no gains; I feel he is wrong.

·
Registered
147 Posts
OK - sorry for the previous post. It was sarcasm and I was trying to prove a point and hoping someone from Flowmaster would provide some horsepower gain numbers with their systems installed. Another member claims there is no gains; I feel he is wrong.
Thank you for your clarification B5 Again...:D

Here at Flowmaster we make every attempt to include a dyno chart for each Cat-back, Axle-back and Performance Intake System that we sell. These dyno charts are listed on our website as a PDF and can be found located under the information with each system advertised (see example below). We do not bring a Cat-back, Axle-back or Performance Intake to market without extensive testing by our R&D Department to insure that true performance gains are achieved. I encourage anybody with questions about how our systems are designed, what performance gains can be achieved or general questions with any of our products, please give us a call at 707-544-4761 and our knowledgeable Support Team will gladly assist.

- Jason @ Flowmaster

·
Registered
506 Posts
How would these compare to the stock resonators as far as any difference in sound ?
Part #

Description
Resonator - Universal - 3.00 in. Offset In / 3.00 in. Offset Out

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How would these compare to the stock resonators as far as any difference in sound ?
Part #

Description
Resonator - Universal - 3.00 in. Offset In / 3.00 in. Offset Out
Unfortunately I do not have a way to make that determination.

-Jason @ Flowmaster

1 - 7 of 7 Posts