Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Flowmaster Outlaw Cat-back Exhaust System for the 2015-2018 Dodge Challenger SRT392, R/T Scat Pack, and Hellcat

Flowmaster Part #817740

Applications:
2015-2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 and R/T Scat Pack with 6.4L engine, and SRT Hellcat with 6.2L engine.

Features:
Flowmaster's Outlaw Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 and R/T Scat Pack models with the 6.4L engine, as well as the SRT Hellcat with the 6.2L engine, is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior and interior sound with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt on 409S stainless steel system features a 3.00" Scavenger X-pipe assembly that runs into a pair of Outlaw Series mufflers. The systems uses 3.00" mandrel bent tubing for maximum performance and then is finished off with 3.50" Quad stainless steel tips that exit within the rear bumper valence. The exhaust system is manufactured in the USA and is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.

✓ Stainless Steel Construction
✓ Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance
✓ Super Aggressive Sound
✓ Made in the USA

·
Registered
61 Posts
What can be expected in regards to performance gains from this system on a "15 5.7L?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What can be expected in regards to performance gains from this system on a "15 5.7L?
The system featured in the video above was not designed for R/T models. If you have a 2015 5.7L, the Flowmaster Outlaw Cat-back system for your car is part #817717. We saw some pretty nice gains from this kit on an otherwise stock Challenger R/T. Our dyno results are below.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, I realized that after I posted. Thank you.

Reactions: Flowmaster Exhaust

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
That is one wicked sounding setup.

Reactions: Flowmaster Exhaust

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Love the sound of mine. Can only imagine it being better on the bigger Hemi's!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Love the sound of mine. Can only imagine it being better on the bigger Hemi's!
N2rock, you're running this setup on a 5.7L? Do you have any audio of it? Cold start, Revving, etc?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,735 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I finally got my Flowmaster Outlaw Series Cat-back system on the car and I love it! Easy installation and a great aggressive sound!

Here is a video comparison of the before and after:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally got my Flowmaster Outlaw Series Cat-back system on the car and I love it! Easy installation and a great aggressive sound!

Thanks for that before and after video, White Noise. Your Challenger sounds mean!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts

Great comparison video! Well done! I'm sure you've already discovered the awesome sound it makes when you stomp the gas from a roll!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Great comparison video! Well done! I'm sure you've already discovered the awesome sound it makes when you stomp the gas from a roll!
I have, I plan on getting some more video from both inside the car and from outside while driving. I'm very happy with the sound.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm not sure what the AES is.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What happens to the AES?
The actuators for the active exhaust system are relocated to brackets on our system. This allows the actuators to operate normally, so as not to throw a code, but they will no longer open or close a valve.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2018 Challenger owners let your Hemi sing! We have confirmed that our Outlaw Cat-back Exhaust System (Part # 817740) listed above for the 2015+ 6.2L/6.4L Challengers will carry on through the 2018 model year for all sub models equipped with 6.2L or 6.4L engine (except Demon – unconfirmed).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts