Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Business
21,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of adding the fog light kit to my SXT. Has anybody done this? Is all the wiring already installed in the Challenger. I'm assuming that its factory wired for them and you just plug them in and take to your dealer to have them activated.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,530 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just did it this morning. Pretty easy job. The PITA is finding a dealer willing to turn them on for a reasonable price. I feel like $100+ is way too much to press a few buttons. They all give me the line that it takes an hour to do.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I just did it this morning. Pretty easy job. The PITA is finding a dealer willing to turn them on for a reasonable price. I feel like $100+ is way too much to press a few buttons. They all give me the line that it takes an hour to do.

EXACTLY! I got the same bs story of an hour it takes maybe 10 minutes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I figure I'll just till there's some update or recall and tell them to do it then. Should be no excuses at that point. I mostly care about the look more than the function anyways

·
Business
21,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figure I'll just till there's some update or recall and tell them to do it then. Should be no excuses at that point. I mostly care about the look more than the function anyways
In West Virginia we have a yearly state inspection. All lights have to work in order for the car to pass inspection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts