Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original owner, always garaged & never driven in rain/snow...never even had a hose on it. Located just south of Denver in Highlands Ranch, CO. Picture of window sticker included below for list of all standard/optional equipment. 100% stock with zero modifications whatsoever, showroom/mint condition & basically still brand new. Happy to answer any questions & discuss price - asking $33,000 to start (reduced to $30,000 on 3/24). I have about 25 current pics (including these below) so feel free to request more if interested. Thanks!

D-side 2.jpg
Engine 2.jpg
Front 1.jpg
Front 3.jpg
Interior 1.jpg
Interior 4.jpg
Mileage.jpg
Rear 3.jpg
Sticker.jpg
Wheel 1.jpg

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,739 Posts
Per Forum Rules, you must post the vehicle VIN #. Please do this ASAP.

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Very nice car! Good luck

·
Registered
494 Posts
I hadn't really considered getting a car that old, but this one is practically new and pretty sharp. Too bad its a manual or at least had remote start. I take it they didn't have cooled seats bad then?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, nearly brand new still & it absolutely shows. Hard to beat the feel of driving this as a manual, but user preference for sure. Understand this is priced on higher end of spectrum given year of vehicle; however, like you’ve mentioned still nearly new. Willing to discuss/negotiate (to some degree) on price with interested & serious buyer. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just kept it to dry clean roads & sunny weekend car shows. Didn’t necessarily intend to at first, but after awhile it just made sense to keep the miles low & in pristine condition.

Still available if any interest out there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts