Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my original equipment 18" X 7.5" Dodge Challenger wheels. Original Michelin MMX tires are mounted (with original factory air!) and includes lug nuts. Wheels were on the car for about 25K miles before I switched over to 20" wheels. Tires are worn and not within inspection guidelines. These would be great for anyone driving 4 seasons to mount all-season tires on. Asking $300. Near Lebanon PA. Local pickup only (no shipping).

Attachments

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,400 Posts
GLWYS! I wouldn't emphasize the inclusion of the tires. 12 year old rubber can be a dangerous liability.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HemiMetal,
Definitely not using the tires as a viable option for driving! Mentioned the tires as these are the original tires that have never been removed from the rims (thus my Smart @$$ comment about "original factory air") and these are not serviceable for driving. I kept the tires on after acquiring the 20" wheels to essentially protect the rims while in storage, and if I needed to pull the 20's off and still move the vehicle, these were ready to go for that purpose only.
Wheels and tires were only on the vehicle for the first 24K miles of the car's existence and have been stored at my home since. Wheels are in excellent condition with no curb rash or major flaws.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheels also include original TPMS sensors.

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
"Original factory air" 😂🤣😂 did not even catch that. Funny

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would you consider removing the factory air and selling it separately?
How would you like that packaged? 🤪

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is what they had until 2011, just like the steering wheel and the front fascia.
Dodge officially spun off the Ram brand for trucks in 2010, and the Ram emblem (as Dodgeguy stated) was the official emblem of the Dodge brand. A Pentastar or Fratzog would have been cooler, that was the mark of the day.

Reactions: OrangeCrush392
1 - 11 of 11 Posts