Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,364 Posts
@jklotz10 and @Derecho when you say that you reduced the type of insurance you have on your cars during storage, what are you taking off. If tragedy were to befall you for any reason what wouldn't be covered? I've contemplated having just fire and theft on mine when stored, but I can't recall what I lose if something happened. I decided to keep full coverage on mine.

Reactions: mike t

· Registered
4,364 Posts
We took collision off only along with associated coverage that goes along with being covered for road operation. We're still covered for theft, fire, tornado, etc. and stupidity if I do something brainless and damage mine (if I damage Vicki's insurance won't matter because I won't be alive to see an insurance claim processed).
😂

· Registered
4,364 Posts
Lucky me when I owned my Camaro, dead of winter, they did break into the garage that it was stored at and attempted to steal it. Couldn't hot wire it, tried to burn it by stuffing rags into the gas filler neck. Fire went out and by then someone noticed and they ran off. I only had fire and theft on it. Cost me for new locks and a tank flush. That's when I decided that I would keep full coverage on my cars.
Your situations are very different and so is mine now, but I still carry Full Coverage.
I guess I over think things. 🤔

1 - 3 of 3 Posts