Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Can I ask a question as a Newbie? White 25,626 mi. auto one owner $33,995.00 asking. Carfax. Reasonable offer to make to the dealer??:4-dontknow:
Awesome !! Decent price I just ran a KBB used car dealer price and it came up at 36,700 so tell them 33k see if they fly or 33.5 had get some floormats few oil changes thrown in :smileup:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome !! Decent price I just ran a KBB used car dealer price and it came up at 36,700 so tell them 33k see if they fly or 33.5 had get some floormats few oil changes thrown in :smileup:
Thank you. They just changed the oil & the air filter. One owner belonged to a bank VP and he traded it in on a 2013 Viper.

·
RWHP=463.3 RWTQ=456.1
2,340 Posts
Good find. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SRTs

If this is the one in Greensboro, NC I test drove it last week and made an offer of 32k and they said they wouldn't go down at all on the car. I would assume that they won't come down more then $500 if even that.

I ended up buying a new RT instead.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If this is the one in Greensboro, NC I test drove it last week and made an offer of 32k and they said they wouldn't go down at all on the car. I would assume that they won't come down more then $500 if even that.

I ended up buying a new RT instead.
Yes, that was the one. I told them Friday that it had more miles on it than I wanted and they sold it Saturday morning. Congratulations on your new R/T. PJ

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Fair price. Somebody got a nice car! There was one for sale near me a few months back and it had a contract before I could place an offer!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fair price. Somebody got a nice car! There was one for sale near me a few months back and it had a contract before I could place an offer!
My wife has convinced me to pay off a couple more bills before I purchase one, but I have paid of my Commemorative SRT-4 and my Harley and I have both of them sold with down payments. I owe just over $4,000.00 on my Jetta TDI and I will be free of vehicle payments and I am down to 20 more payments on my house, so things are looking good for the purchase of my Challenger. :smileup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.