Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Finally found the perfect place to park at work! Why is it perfect you ask? :4-dontknow:

Today I realized we have many, many security cameras pointed everywhere outside from many various angles. However, these 2-3 spots that I'm near are never obstructed from view of one of our cameras! That picture is just from my phone to show where I am, the actually video image is much closer. So my baby is safe and got an eyeball on her for 9 hours a day! :smileup:

Anybody else that weird about their Challenger or do I need to dial back the crazies a little? :5700293539:

Reactions: fred613

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well Dave, you are not alone. I too watch my car from my office. It's a sickness and my wife always tells me to "Seek Help"......that's why I'm here...:D

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Awesome, Dave. But your right flank is exposed! :gy:

·
Business
21,875 Posts
You have every right to be concerned. Mine has been hit twice at work just sitting in a parking space. Just got done at lunch time getting quotes for the stractches going form the front fender to the middle of the drivers door. Luckily no damage other than $900.00 in paint. These cars should have come with an outside air bag that deploys if someone gets within 1 foot of the car.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awe... we are protective of our cars. Good for you. Hope no one else tries to grab it from you!
Me neither! That would be awful! :smiledown:

Well Dave, you are not alone. I too watch my car from my office. It's a sickness and my wife always tells me to "Seek Help"......that's why I'm here...:D
Welcome to Mopar Anonymous, more commonly known as the Z! :smileup:

Awesome, Dave. But your right flank is exposed! :gy:
Actually both sides are exposed, it's just a weird angle the pic is from. That pole is actually about 20 feet in front of the car in those bushes. But no one ever parks back there, so I'm *hoping* that will keep me safe!

I think you'd be crazy if you didn't want to protect her.
Got that right!

You have every right to be concerned. Mine has been hit twice at work just sitting in a parking space. Just got done at lunch time getting quotes for the stractches going form the front fender to the middle of the drivers door. Luckily no damage other than $900.00 in paint. These cars should have come with an outside air bag that deploys if someone gets within 1 foot of the car.
Woo that is crazy! I would prefer a scary looking faithful pit bull to guard my car at all times!

nicely done. I know I'm always trying to find "protected" spots as much as possible. I hate parking in public places.
Me too, whenever I have to park in a large parking lot full of cars I always choose to park out in west Egypt lol more walking for me but safer out in No Man's Land! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
You're a perfectly Obsessed Challenger Owner.....the only way to be in my opinion. REPS for taking good care of your baby Dave.!!!:smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,050 Posts

Even when they're parked, they look they're about to launch a burnout! Your Challenger looks like it's ready to pounce!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You're a perfectly Obsessed Challenger Owner.....the only way to be in my opinion. REPS for taking good care of your baby Dave.!!!:smileup:
Perfectly obsessed, I'll take that one Susie! :D

Even when they're parked, they look they're about to launch a burnout! Your Challenger looks like it's ready to pounce!
Ha I know! Every time I look back at my Challenger when walking in to work I expect it to haul ass out of the parking lot lol

dave, you have obviously put some time and thought into that parking spot! Good for you and keep your guard up, LOL!
You got that right Bob! Never thought in a million years I would take time out of my day to research a parking lot and go over the pro's and cons of different parking spaces haha. Maybe I am starting to go a little bananas :Banana01:

·
Average Guy
295 Posts
Great parking spot! One of my biggest fears when taking the beast somewhere is being able to find a parking spot where no one or thing will touch it. Luckily my wife has patience with me - 2 years now and no scratches or dings. I thank my lucky stars!!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
There are never too many preferred spots available. I have had to repair damages twice on my Challenger from inconsiderate jerks in the parking lot where I work.

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Nice that at least one side is perfectly protected!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.