Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep, that's right FREE!

We have had a tremendous amount of response to our PCV Oil Catch Cans. Thank you for all the support.

As an extra thank you, we would like to offer a FREE CATCH CAN to one lucky winner. No strings attached, just reply to this thread with your color choice, Red, Blue, Silver, or Black and in 14 days (May 10th), we'll use a random number generator to pick the post number and winner. It's that easy!

Remember, it's what's inside that counts.....with our stainless steel internal diffuser, we feel this is the best Catch Can on the market. It has quickly become the Catch Can of choice for many Auto Tuners.

Complete kit with all hardware for an easy installation!
Check out this link on our website for more information and pictures!
http://eliteengineeringusa.com/Dodge_Catch_Can.html

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
OK...I'll enter....my can from you guys should be at my door today....and although I dont have it yet so far I have had great customer support. My first choice in color wasnt immediately available but I was offered great options to make me happy otherwise.....but I could use one for my Ram 1500 with the 5.7....reviews of this piece to come soon!! Oh, and I would like blue for the truck

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Black for me please!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Well i could use a new catch can in silver then i could donate for free my old scratched up black one ............ to someone who could use it :smileup:
I'll call dibs on your old one vanish if you win
.......lol

·
What's Old is New Again!
38,404 Posts
I've never won anything except my wife's heart! I would take blue

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for the chance, put me down for blue.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Blue please!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts