Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Front air dam.

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  7.2chllngr 
#1 ·
I have the Duraflex circuit style bumper cover and added the circuit carbon fiber air dam over the weekend. Company called to make sure i understood it would only fit the circuit style cover before shipping. I asked about how it was mounted or if any hardware came with it. Guy suggested two sided tape. I know better then to do that. This is what i did. It actually extends under the car further then i thought. Goes past the lower radiator support.
Automotive exterior Bumper Tire Auto part Automotive tire
Footwear Carbon Automotive exterior Shoe Synthetic rubber
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Trunk
Text Font Label
Bumper Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior Auto part Fender
Ski Rim
Material property
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Car

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow Weejus, that looks amazing! I'm sure it's much more stabile than double sided tape could have provided! Watch that ground clearance, though!

#3 ·
Thanks.
Ya no way in hell was i going to trust two sided tape. Lol i used 1/4 bolts and 1" washers on both sides. Ive been paying close attention to the height of things now. Thinking of adding a strut rods and polycarbonate sheet for the rods. Thinking it might add a little safety measure in but not sure cause then id loose more ground clearance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.