Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my chalky into Irestone to get it align and they said I need a camber kit or a camber bolt to get it properly align. Anyone else run into this scenario? I looked around and couldn't find any. All I found was mainly the Eibach camber kit for lowering cars. Any guidance is appreciated

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
I don't believe the camber angle is adjustable on these cars. I think it's built in to the suspension on these new cars....that's why you need the camber kit if you lower the car. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

JMHO, but I think the main problem is taking it to Firestone.....I've never had good results from those types of places.

As much as i hate to say this....take it to the dealer for an alignment.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I replaced the front tires after 9000 miles. A camber problem that has never been corrected. The Chrysler rep has been involved to no satisfaction.
I would be very interested in any ideas. My suspension is stock SRT.

Attachments

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,879 Posts
Try RockAuto dot com . They have a lot of Moog and Raybestos suspension parts that may work.

:wavey:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I took my chalky into Irestone to get it align and they said I need a camber kit or a camber bolt to get it properly align. Anyone else run into this scenario? I looked around and couldn't find any. All I found was mainly the Eibach camber kit for lowering cars. Any guidance is appreciated
First off I didn't see you mention if it was lowered or not and I didn't see a mod list, so apologies up front if I missed something. I also would not use the company stated due to past experiences with them.

Anyway, if you have an Eibach Pro kit, you should not need a camber kit, but if you have the Eibach Sport line kit, then yes you will need the camber kit.

Hope that helps.

·
Dash Cam Guy
2,277 Posts
08-10 SRTs are known to have tire wear problems. It took me 2 alignments and I am now on my third set of front tires (49k miles). I think it is fixed now but only time and tire wear will tell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.