Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to about wrap my 2016 PCP SP hood and part of the front fascia in flat black. I'm hoping for a kit, rather than having material on the fascia laid out and then cut because I don't want the paint scored by the cutting tool. I think I'd also like a wet decal/film over vinyl but the kits I've seen are not clear on whether they are film or vinyl.

1. Is there a film (wet) decal kit available for the hood and fascia of a 2015-16 Challenger?
  2. MOPAR has apparently two kits, part numbers 82214483, 82212484, for the hood and fascia. Which is the right one, or are they both correct, and what are they made of, film or vinyl?
  3. Is there a preference between film and vinyl for the hood and fascia wrap? I can see wanting to match the bumblebee stripes in the back, which brings me to my third question,
  4. What material is used for the bumblebee stripes on the back of the Challenger?
Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I went to Dipyourcar.com and got black and spray kit sprayed it myself and it looks great. If I get tired of it it could take it off and no problems. I redid it twice cause birds messed it up but it peeled off and re spray with no problems

1 - 2 of 2 Posts