Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Challenger Fog Light LED Bulbs

We carry LED bulbs for replacement of your fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and XML2 styles. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

• HP48: Near factory brightness.
  • XP80: Considerably brighter than HP8 (not available for all vehicles). Great match with factory HID's
  • XML2: NEW! 1,420 lumens! Brightest LED option available!
*XML2 is available in 3000K Yellow / 4000K / 5000K / 6000K Color Temperatures

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Challenger).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

2008-2010 | 2011-2014

Click below for more info or to order:

2008-2010 | 2011-2014

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Reviews:

"2013 Challenger
You will love these LED's and for a great price. Good Value.
Hardest part of the plug and play is just getting access to the back of the foglamp!
See submitted pics...Left side is LED, right side is factory.
See the daytime image for brightness...very good even on the brightest day. (Posted on March 8, 2014)" -Rich S

"I am very impressed by the quality, ease of installation and functionality of these fog lights. The '11 model Challengers and up use the same bulb listed as a '13 here. I am in the Pacific Northwest where fog is an issue and I'm happy to say these are a fantastic upgrade from the stock bulb. (Posted on November 11, 2013)" - Steven

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
oops i just saw the answer to my question, NM

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi Nick, Just ordered a set of XP80 fog lights for my Challenger. I PM'd you about using bright LEDs in my medical device project previously.
I've been wanting to change the bulbs in my car for quite some time and now I have an excuse! I need to see how bright 510 lumens is...yeah that's my story :)
Actually I saw a wire inspection system in Germany a couple of weeks ago and they had some tremendously bright LED chips inside the enclosure. Got me thinking about my project again. If I can use off the shelf fog lights for my project, even better!

·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't wait to see the finished results with your XP80's.

As far as the project goes, we are moving into our new facility later this month, once we are settled in, I can provide you with more information

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Putting in the hp8's this weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Those look cool but for those of us without the HID lights I don't think they would match, do yo have anything for headlights that would match the look?

·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those look cool but for those of us without the HID lights I don't think they would match, do yo have anything for headlights that would match the look?
We have HID conversion kits for the headlights that work well in the Charger, but we don't offer a "cool-white" halogen replacement bulb

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Installed my fogs HP8 (270 lumens) and they're a perfect match! I did have issues with one of them and I have to tell you their customer service is awesome! Hard to find that Internet shopping. Thanks Diode!

·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Installed my fogs HP8 (270 lumens) and they're a perfect match! I did have issues with one of them and I have to tell you their customer service is awesome! Hard to find that Internet shopping. Thanks Diode!
Thanks!

Post pictures when you get a chance :smileup:

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
What's up with the Amber LED fog lights. The website says out-of-stock, but when you click on it it says DISCONTINUED. So which is it? If it's the latter, why even have it as an option if it's not available?

·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What's up with the Amber LED fog lights. The website says out-of-stock, but when you click on it it says DISCONTINUED. So which is it? If it's the latter, why even have it as an option if it's not available?
We still have some models available for the 2011+ Challengers, but the 2008-2010 amber models have been discontinued and will be removed from the site.

If you are looking for amber, our RGB LED fog lights can produce a nice amber color, and be changed to white if you get tired of amber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNAkfoHTBg&list=UUwLvBZYKqmiJvN10LddaErg

Nick C.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Do you carry the HID conversions? I would LOVE higher output on my 09 Challenger fog lamps. Looking for function over fashion on this one. Around me the streetlights are few and far between and the deer love playing chicken. The brighter I can get my fogs the better since you can turn them on and off separately in the Challengers. THanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts