Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you KB guys out there running aftermarket fuel rails with the 2.8L KB system? If so would appreciate knowing which ones will fit...other than KB's. This is really for the purpose of adding a fuel pressure gauge inside the cabin and want to tap into the fuel rail, which cant be done with stock...thanks...

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
HHP uses the following fuel system upgrades when installing their KB kit. I pulled this info from the engine buuild order they wrote up for me 2 weeks ago.

- API Competition Single Pump 400lph Drop In Fuel System (LX/LC R/T & SRT-8 Cars) - API-BFH-3B
- Siemens 840 cc/min, 80 lbs/hr Fuel Injectors 8pc
- Fore Innovations Fuel Rails 5.7/6.1L/6.4L HEMI Engines
- Fore Innovations Hemi OEM fuel line adaptor and crossover kit

I would suggest giving them a shout with your question to see if the Fore Innovations rails are compatible or can be modified to accept the fuel gauge.

I beleive the answer is going to be yes, b/c as part of my build, I am including A/F, Boost, and Fuel Pressure gauges in a pod - so the FP gauge is going to have to tap in somewhere.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply...thats helpful. After some further digging, i think im going to change my strategy and go with Air/Fuel and Boost instead of fule pressure. Seems more important and wont require a rail change or some other kind of mod.

Nice looking ride, btw!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts