Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my PCP shaker last friday (awesome, #0534). It was raining cats and dogs here in PA and in my excitement i didnt do a thorough walkthrough. Well, long story short, the bright pedals were not installed and it took me until yesterday to realize it.

So, they factory ships the pedals in the trunk by the spare and the dealer is supposed to install them. Mine, like stated above, were not installed and were not in the trunk. I called dodge and documented the mistake and they then placed me in touch with the dealer who agreed to ship them to my house (they are an hour away).

I just wanted to remind everyone to check before leaving with their new shaker, its easy to overlook in the initial excitement and a bummer to realize after the fact...good luck

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yea, mine were missing too. Went back to the dealer and they pulled them out of the other shaker on the lot. Though I guess I need to look in the spare tire area for the box.

·
Believe . . . . . . just believe!
6,055 Posts
I know someone else who didn't have the pedals and when she got them, she had to install them . . . . . :sad: Don't know if she's looked in the trunk or not.

·
Registered
110 Posts
mine were installed off the truck the only thing that wasn't was the license plate for the front it required them to drill holes and no one felt comfortable to do it thats odd anyway the new plates came i have one in my glove box for the front and only the back plate on. Lord in Tx its hit or miss but i will blame the dealer if i get a ticket lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Speaking of things in the trunk of the 2014 Shaker...a fellow member on this site just informed me that he found the R/T emblem for the front grill of his 2014 Shaker in the trunk. I have never heard of this. I was wondering why the 2014 Shaker does not have any R/T emblems on it.

Has anyone else found their R/T front grill emblem in the trunk or has anyone seen any other 2014 Shakers with the R/T emblem on the front grill?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Speaking of things in the trunk of the 2014 Shaker...a fellow member on this site just informed me that he found the R/T emblem for the front grill of his 2014 Shaker in the trunk. I have never heard of this. I was wondering why the 2014 Shaker does not have any R/T emblems on it.

Has anyone else found their R/T front grill emblem in the trunk or has anyone seen any other 2014 Shakers with the R/T emblem on the front grill?
I thought it was weird not to have any but when i looked at the press release pics, none of the show models had them either

·
Registered
110 Posts

Correct my dealer put added this not sure if it actually comes with it from factory they had the R/T Badge and the Mopar car cover which i don't need as my car is always parked in the garage. But as other folks has mentioned these cars normally do not come with the R/T badging I think folks in the community just know that these are R/T's. I for one like the badges i feel R/T's should get the same badge treatment as SRT especially when the car is a special edition they could have put the shaker emblem on the spoiler and gave us some little deal for the grill as well just my opinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Shaker

I just bought a new tored Shaker. #1653 I thought Dodge was only going to make 1000 units? did they in fact make more?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I recently purchased a 2014 SXT 100th anniversary edition, didn't know about the pedal kit. Was looking in the trunk and found a box, it was the pedal kit.
I'm thinking oh cool, let me pop them on. Well to my surprise the brake pedal was nothing short of a nightmare to install. The dealer should have installed them

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
When we were doing the walk through during delivery I opened the trunk and there was the box with the peddle dress up parts, dealer had Satueday Service so into the shop and 45 minutes later there were installed. From what I can understand when I emailed Dodge the 2014 is a "Shaker" so no RT badging. It is it's own model. I would refrain from putting RT badges on the car. Not that it really matters. BTW I need a Mopar Car cover and brake calipar covers anybody know of a good deal out there?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Production Numbers

Good luck getting any REAL production numbers from Dodge. They were extremely elusive when we called asked about production numbers for one of our Challengers...... seems as if it's Top Secret info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts