Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
That would be great to get something together. I have looked at the Peach State website myself. Doesnt look like they have updated anything in a while.
You guys there are 2 Peach state challenger FB pages one for public and one for the group trust me we have all kinds of events and outings ask to join the closed group

·
Registered
134 Posts
Trying to locate any active Ga Challengers interested in weekend events such as shows/cruses & get together's. We will cross state lines on occasion and portake in mopar events as well. 2013 was fantastic, 2014 will be the year of bringing Ga. Challengers together.
you still around

·
Registered
134 Posts
West Ga. 7 miles N. If I-20 last exit in Ga. at the Al. State Line. I would love to occasionally get together at a restaurant with Wives included and talk cars, racing do some bench racing. Maybe form a Ga. Club to get together once a quarter?
sounds good would like to meet with others on the site

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
993 Posts
I'm all for it, southeast GA here. near the Florida state line.

There are a couple of Challenger owners that live in the same area as you that regularly participate in either Jacksonville Area Mopar (JAM) events or the Challenger Demon - Jacksonville chapter events.

We'll be at the Cars & Coffee meet-up this Saturday (5/11) at The Avenues Mall on the Southside of Jacksonville just off of I-95

21 - 40 of 61 Posts