Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
There are a couple of Challenger owners that live in the same area as you that regularly participate in either Jacksonville Area Mopar (JAM) events or the Challenger Demon - Jacksonville chapter events.

We'll be at the Cars & Coffee meet-up this Saturday (5/11) at The Avenues Mall on the Southside of Jacksonville just off of I-95
To far for me I am in North Georgia. Suppose to be car show at dragstrip today but with the rain I don't know if they will have it. That strip is in Commerce Georgia. I will go by there if the rain stops. :( event closed

·
Registered
134 Posts
Go to the private Facebook page for peach state challengers and ask to join. I did this month and went to my first event. They are very nice folks and like having fun.
Hooow long it take for them to ok your information. I haven't heard from them for a couple days now I think

·
Registered
103 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Let’s some of North West Georgians get in touch some way and plan a rendezvous of some kind somewhere. No offense to the Forum I love especially when Mopar Mom likes something I write but we could spend a year or two trying to get in touch on her,
Hi Mom
Garrell
Leave a voicemail at 678-634-3875

·
Registered
134 Posts
To far for me I am in North Georgia. Suppose to be car show at dragstrip today but with the rain I don't know if they will have it. That strip is in Commerce Georgia. I will go by there if the rain stops. :( event closed
would need time to set the time free to be able to travel further away

·
Registered
134 Posts
tried out the launcher today and it seems that after you take your foot off the brake it doesn't release right away and seem like it takes control of the car is that right. Going tomorrow night if weather allows to the track here in commerce Georgia around 7. Anyone else going to be there, let me know

·
Registered
134 Posts
coffee and car at the Carolina dragstrip in Aiken South Carolina tomorrow 9 to 3 I believe and you can use track with a 20 charge. 302 dragstrip road Aiken South Carolina just outside Augusta I am going will take me about 3 hours to get there. But want to meet some other mopar guys from Augusta.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Check out Peach State Challengers state wide Family with all kinds of Events
yea I spent last weekend with them and they are a bunch of nice friendly people. They are active to, I am going to their breakfast meet up this Saturday contact on facebook Peach State Challengers. meet up at the Sugar hill diner. The address and directions on there site. I hope to see you there

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
Anything still going on here????
We moved to Ga a few years ago, along I-20 about 15 miles in from 'Bama state line. Villa Rica-Temple-Bremen area.
Not into FB, so if that's a requirement, I'm out.
Bob
Edited to add a pic of the car. Wave or flash headlights if you see me.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky

Reactions: Dodgeguy
41 - 60 of 61 Posts