Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is hard to believe, but we have 6 inches of snow on the ground with more coming! After all that hard work with the clay bar, JZBLBBY will be a garage queen for at least a week! Guess I will do some interior stuff. Here are two pictures from last night, and the last one is this morning. :i_rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Whaaaaat?????????

Oh Betty......I can't even imagine snow right now! Good Lord girl, you were the first to get snow last year in October and now this?? Hopefully it'll melt in no time!

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
Wow, that stinks I hope it melts fast so you don't have to keep your Challenger inside too long.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
When I was watching the weather channel I was thinking about you Betty. I wondered exactly how much got dumped on you.
Were your apple trees starting to bud yet? Mine are just starting - If we get anymore snow or frost they'll be doomed. Happened back in '12 - late snow / cold and no apples what so ever that year.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Jon, the trees have the starting leaves and buds. They haven't opened yet, so who knows. I am never sure about the apples. After the bumper crop last year I have mixed feelings on that score! Ha!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Simply amazing. Almost May 1st too !
Are you sure you miss snow? The Black Hills are supposed to get a foot! Probably still skiing up there! I am not really that unhappy about this. As farmers we love moisture! Dollars from heaven.

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Sorry to hear! We are getting snow again today too and my challenger is still in storage!! I figure I may be able to drive it sometime in June :(..

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, Charlene, you must truly have more patience than I!! I am going to get some interior detailing done this week, and see how the weekend shapes up. Prom on Saturday for our local high school. Better wear their overshoes!

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
I'm sorry to see this Betty, we were a liitle like that on Sat, not as much, but by Sunday afetrnoon it was all gone. Lets hope that Mother Nature is just wringing herself out and that will be the last of it . Positive side....all the mositure will be good for the crops!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sorry to see this Betty, we were a liitle like that on Sat, not as much, but by Sunday afetrnoon it was all gone. Lets hope that Mother Nature is just wringing herself out and that will be the last of it . Positive side....all the mositure will be good for the crops!
Yes, I am not really too upset, this moisture is great. Almost done planting the spring grain (barley) and this will make it come up nicely! Would like to send some of this Corbin's way. I think they really need it bad.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Wow! Hard to believe you're still getting snow this late in April. I hope it blows through quickly.

San Diego will be at the other end of the extreme. We're due to hit 74 degrees today, but then it's high 80's and low 90's through the rest of the week. Whew!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,532 Posts
That really Sux, Betty! All that hard work the other day cleaning, polishing and waxing JBB and now she's back in the garage. I don't blame you one bit for hiding her from that nastiness.

Oh, BTW, our area is supposed to get 3 days of yucky rain starting this afternoon. Not looking forward to it!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,532 Posts
That really sux, Betty! All that hard work the other day cleaning, polishing and waxing JBB and now she's back in the garage. I don't blame you one bit for hiding her from that nastiness.

Oh, BTW, our area is supposed to get 3 days of yucky rain starting this afternoon. Not looking forward to it!

·
Business
21,299 Posts
I'll take it as rain anyday over snow. Had plenty of the white stuff over the winter!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Are you sure you miss snow? The Black Hills are supposed to get a foot! Probably still skiing up there! I am not really that unhappy about this. As farmers we love moisture! Dollars from heaven.

As much as we hate snow down here we would take any moisture right now. This is the fourth driest spring on record for Wichita. Usually by now we are swamped.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Dang Betty! You might be experiencing some weird time travel issues, your seasons are going backwards! :wow:

If you see an old guy with crazy hair and a young kid in a Delorean tell 'em you need some help! :D

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Good luck with the snow Betty. Sorry that you're getting more of the white shtuff. We had enough in MA that I was sick of winter and I normally like it.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 20 of 37 Posts